Friday, May 16, 2014

Hello!

Hello everybody!

First thing is first. My name is Marissa and I am from sunny California. I currently am attending school to become a music therapist. I'm a big fangirl, but I also love fashion and beauty. I have started to become more interested in social media type things. After creating a YouTube and Twitter account, my presence has become more out there. So I decided to create this blog!

I'm currently on summer vacation now, and I decided to make this blog in order to document the summer (I feel as though this will be one of my best summers yet!). So stick around, get to know me a little bit. Follow me on my summer adventures and I'll give you guys fashion advice, beauty tips, and everything else in between! 

xoxo
Marissa 




No comments:

Post a Comment