Monday, June 9, 2014

Music I'm Diggin'!

Hello everyone!
Sorry I have been MIA recently, life get the better of everyone at some point. It sure got me these past few weeks!

Anyways, I wanted to let you guys in on some of my favorite stuff to listen to! I like to think of myself as a person who listens to a variety of music, and I LOVE to share it with other people, so why not share with you guys?! 

  1. She Keeps Me Warm by Mary Lambert. I'm sure you have heard of Mackelmore's song Same Love. This lady was featured in it, and this is the song that is used for the chorus in Mackelmore's song. I would check her out, she has a really great singing voice, and this song has a powerful message about the LGBT community. 
  2. Don't Wait by Mapei. I feel like she is relatively new, but maybe she isn't, anyways, I am SO GLAD I discovered her music. This is probably my favorite song by her. It's catchy and super different in all aspects of music. I just feel like it keeps you on your toes. 
  3. I'm Ready by AJR. Here's come more of an electronic feel to this playlist. It's catch, upbeat, and in general makes me feel really happy. I play this especially when I'm working out or cleaning. It keeps me going and makes me feel, well, READY!
  4. Kaleidoscope by Joe Brooks.  Another guy I discovered recently is Joe Brooks. He gives off this Jason Mraz kind of vibe. I love how he uses an acoustic guitar, acoustic is my favorite kind of music to listen to. But he gives it an upbeat feeling, with some crazy drumming in the middle of the song and it slowly winds down. It's also my favorite song to cover at the moment!
  5. No Interruption by Hoodie Allen. Now if you like Mackelmore, I would check out this guy too. He doesn't do super crazy rapping like Mackelmore, but he's very similar. I like the beat of this song and how it makes me feel. Not to sure what it is about it, but the music makes you move your head back and forth. He's pretty new, give him a try I love his work!
If you want to check out more stuff I'm listening to, go over to my  Spotify Account!

What kind of stuff are you listening to? Let me know in the comments below! x

No comments:

Post a Comment