Thursday, October 23, 2014

Life Update

Hello everybody!

So I know I have been laking in updating my blog. I've just been so busy. School started in August and it's just been one thing after another for me. With school, Greek life, volunteering, practicing and performing, everything kind of just caught up to me. I've only posted a couple of YouTube videos (over the summer, I would post one every week), and basically am never active on social media much (I'm a lurker now).

With that being said, I would really like to use this blog/my YouTube channel more. It was a way for me to have fun and unwind from the crazy day. Yes, it does take up a lot of time, but it oddly helps relax me.

Look forward to some stuff in the future, especially with the holidays coming up! I've recently posted some YouTube videos at youtube.com/marissacarolyn if you want to check those out as well.

Hope you all have been doing well (:

xoxo Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment